Leicester Movers and Storers COVID-19 safety measures
We avoid overcrowding and minimise opportunities for the virus to spread by maintaining a distance of at least 2 metres (3 steps) between individuals wherever possible. This applies both to inside our company premises, and to where staff may need to interact with clients.
- We are advising clients in the high-risk group not to be in attendance during their move if at all possible.
- We will wear masks and gloves if requested by our clients to ensure their safety.
- We strictly adhere to the two-metre social distancing rule when carrying out any form of collection or delivery.
- All employees have a daily check for potential symptoms. If any person is deemed symptomatic, they will be advised not to come back to work for a minimum period of 14 days.
- All staff are reminded to wash their hands regularly using soap and water for 20 seconds and particularly after blowing their nose, sneezing or coughing. Where facilities to wash hands are not available, hand sanitiser is used.
- All vehicles are equipped with masks, hand sanitiser and gloves.
- Any potential overcrowding is avoided during entry or exit to buildings.
- Where face-to-face contact is essential, this is kept to 15 minutes or less wherever possible
All engagement with our company is at client risk, at the same time we will ensure strict compliance with government guidance where we can.
To find out more about how to stay safe, visit the government website here
To get a removal or storage quote, make an enquiry >>